XFL 2020 | Forum

advertisement
Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Feb 12

Quote from Spiderfan Here is the SCtoC XFL Power Rankings thread: 

http://sportscoasttocoast.proboards.com/thread/2887/spiderfans-xfl-power-rankings

Nice!
Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Feb 17
So the Oilers, erm, Roughnecks and the DC Defenders are the teams to beat. 
Spiderfan
Spiderfan Feb 17

Quote from Maklarr4000 So the Oilers, erm, Roughnecks and the DC Defenders are the teams to beat. 
You are right about that. 
Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Feb 19

Quote from Spiderfan
Quote from Maklarr4000 So the Oilers, erm, Roughnecks and the DC Defenders are the teams to beat. 
You are right about that. 

Well, unless something has dramatically changed in Tampa or LA, I doubt that either of their winning streaks are going to end this weekend. 

Jasper
Jasper Feb 19
Go Roughnecks!!!
Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Feb 24

Well, that Defenders game did not go the way I thought it would. It's only the Oilers, erm, Roughnecks who are unbeaten! You lucky Texans are on a roll! 

Spiderfan
Spiderfan Feb 24

Quote from Maklarr4000

Well, that Defenders game did not go the way I thought it would. It's only the Oilers, erm, Roughnecks who are unbeaten! You lucky Texans are on a roll! 

How bout those Battlehawks? They got close to 30k people in The Dome for their dominant victory against NY. 
Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Feb 29
New York beat LA, while St. Louis beat Seattle. This weekend is getting mighty interesting!

Tomorrow the battle for Texas is on!

Spiderfan
Spiderfan Mar 1

Quote from Maklarr4000 New York beat LA, while St. Louis beat Seattle. This weekend is getting mighty interesting!

Tomorrow the battle for Texas is on!

The Texas Throwdown was AWESOME! Best game of the season so far. 
Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Mar 3
That Texas game was insane- glad the Oilers, er... Roughnecks pulled it off, they're doing really well!

I am surprised that DC got knocked over by the Vipers. Whatever they changed up, it did the trick.

Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Mar 3
Now as we run up to week 5, any predictions? 

Spiderfan
Spiderfan Mar 3

Quote from Maklarr4000 Now as we run up to week 5, any predictions? 

The Oilers.. er.. Roughnecks are the best in the league and I don't see that changing this weekend, despite Seattle's QB change. Poor Landry Jones messed up his knee again, and despite his constant INTs, he seems to be the only QB on the Renegades that can make that offense function at all. Meanwhile, the Guardians made a QB change from McGloin to former Birmingham Iron QB Luis Perez and he led the Guardians to win a last week and I expect him to do the same against Dallas. St. Louis will beat DC and TB will beat LA.
Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Mar 7

Quote from Spiderfan
Quote from Maklarr4000 Now as we run up to week 5, any predictions? 

The Oilers.. er.. Roughnecks are the best in the league and I don't see that changing this weekend, despite Seattle's QB change. Poor Landry Jones messed up his knee again, and despite his constant INTs, he seems to be the only QB on the Renegades that can make that offense function at all. Meanwhile, the Guardians made a QB change from McGloin to former Birmingham Iron QB Luis Perez and he led the Guardians to win a last week and I expect him to do the same against Dallas. St. Louis will beat DC and TB will beat LA.

Jasper
Jasper Mar 8
Roughnecks unstoppable. Bow before Texas! B)
Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Mar 9

Woah, major upsets on the last couple games. That Defenders game was mighty ugly, though I missed the TB/LA game so I can't say much on that one.
Spiderfan
Spiderfan Mar 9

Quote from Maklarr4000

Woah, major upsets on the last couple games. That Defenders game was mighty ugly, though I missed the TB/LA game so I can't say much on that one.
The difference in that St. Louis-DC game was the Defenders changing their QB. Interesting fact, the new QB of the Defenders Tyree Jackson was actually the MVP of the MAC at University of Buffalo. He's pretty good. The beer cup snake was awesome. 

The TB-LA game was odd. The Vipers jumped out to an 18 point lead early and then LA kept scoing until they had a 14 point lead and then TB almost came back and won until throwing an INT late. It really wasn't a back and forth game even though that is kinda what the score suggests. 

Spiderfan
Spiderfan Mar 12
The 2020 XFL season is now a victim of the Coronavirus. Hopefully, this doesn't kill the league entirely. 
Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Mar 13

Quote from Spiderfan The 2020 XFL season is now a victim of the Coronavirus. Hopefully, this doesn't kill the league entirely. 

What even is this year anymore. 

Spiderfan
Spiderfan Mar 13

Quote from Maklarr4000
Quote from Spiderfan The 2020 XFL season is now a victim of the Coronavirus. Hopefully, this doesn't kill the league entirely. 

What even is this year anymore. 

That is the trillion dollar question. 
Jasper
Jasper Mar 14
This fucking BLOWS!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 »
advertisement