The STG is HERE! | Forum

Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Sep 7
Remember way back when some beta testers found that weird backwards IS tank in the game files? Well, it's finally for sale for the usual price of nearly $50 starting.

The tank comes in stock brown, or in a "red" scheme akin to the Defender tank before it. The full write up is HERE, but I'll share some highlights.

"It packs a nasty 122 mm punch, and similar to the Chrysler K GF, the engine is in the front, so use caution on corners along with peek-a-boo tactics."

Oh no, best not compare ANY tank to the Chrysler K Wargaming, that tank is pure poison.

It also has a one-day sale version which is interesting.

Jasper
Jasper Sep 7
Another op tank lol
Jasper
Jasper Sep 7
Chrsler k 2?
Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Sep 8

Quote from Jasper Chrsler k 2?

Maybe. It's got better armor placement than the Chrysler K and a much lower profile, but it still relies on good terrain and sidescraping techniques to do well. Seeing as sidescraping is useless on most of the open maps, and the engine deck is a wide-open invitation to arty anyway, I expect it'll fare about the same as the Chrysler K did.

That is to say, I haven't seen a Chrysler K in months...
Jasper
Jasper Sep 9
Quote from Maklarr4000
Quote from Jasper Chrsler k 2?

Maybe. It's got better armor placement than the Chrysler K and a much lower profile, but it still relies on good terrain and sidescraping techniques to do well. Seeing as sidescraping is useless on most of the open maps, and the engine deck is a wide-open invitation to arty anyway, I expect it'll fare about the same as the Chrysler K did.

That is to say, I haven't seen a Chrysler K in months...
Lol
Jasper
Jasper Sep 9
Stg fails
Jasper
Jasper Sep 16
The stg gets rekt by kv2 lol!!!
Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Sep 17

Quote from Jasper The stg gets rekt by kv2 lol!!!

Is there ANY tank you don't utterly destroy with that thing?
Fitch
Fitch Sep 17
The STG is not a bad tank, though it's only about as good as the Object 416 in my humble opinion.
Jasper
Jasper Sep 19
Quote from Fitch The STG is not a bad tank, though it's only about as good as the Object 416 in my humble opinion.
Ew. 
LVNA
LVNA Sep 25
Who has that kind of money to literally throw away at some game? It's free to play.
Jasper
Jasper Sep 26
Quote from LVNA Who has that kind of money to literally throw away at some game? It's free to play.
Fitch