WOT Battle Pass 3 | Forum

advertisement
Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Sep 4
The "Third Season" of Battle Pass is coming. Article is HERE.

Wargaming has apparently decided that the "Battle Pass" formula is profitable (the "improved pass costs about $30 depending on Gold pricing), and are continuing it. The next on features custom skins for the T110E5 and IS-4 tanks, with all the usual camos, equipment, consumables, blueprint fragments and more tossed in. 

Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Sep 4
I'm on the fence with this one. I like that there are "perks" to playing the tanks you like more, but at the same time I can see how this is starting to really normalize some unhealthy grind for some folks. On the bright side, even skipping a couple months I was able to complete the last pass just playing "normally" so it's not nearly as brutal as the "challenges" WOT puts out.

Another bonus is that it incentivizes experienced players to play at tier 6 and above- which keeps them out of the low tiers where new/inexperienced players would be at a disadvantage. I prefer WOT incentivizing people to play "at their level" rather than physically obstructing them from clubbing seals, if that makes any sense.

I dunno, what do you guys think of all of this?

Jasper
Jasper Sep 10
When does it start?
Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Sep 10

Quote from Jasper When does it start?

Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Sep 11

Quote from Jasper When does it start?

September 17th, per the video they dropped today:

Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Sep 17
It's here.

CptGobber
CptGobber Oct 18
I'm almost to stage 40. I think I'm going to get the skin for the IS-4.
Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Oct 18

Quote from CptGobber I'm almost to stage 40. I think I'm going to get the skin for the IS-4.

Woah, you're moving right along then!

advertisement