NFL 2021-2022 | Forum

advertisement
Spiderfan
Spiderfan Sep 21

Quote from Maklarr4000 With all due respect to the Pack, there's no way in hell they should ever lose to the Detroit Lions. The way the Lions play, I'd think a baseball team could beat them some days. I'm really hoping the Pack comes back big time- once we've played a "competent" team and beat them, I'll feel a lot better. 
That feeling is understandable. The 49ers game on SNF is going to be a good measuring stick. 
Jasper
Jasper Sep 21
Have the lions ever beat the packers?
Jasper
Jasper Sep 21
Quote from Maklarr4000 With all due respect to the Pack, there's no way in hell they should ever lose to the Detroit Lions. The way the Lions play, I'd think a baseball team could beat them some days. I'm really hoping the Pack comes back big time- once we've played a "competent" team and beat them, I'll feel a lot better. 
Rofl! Which baseball team?
Jasper
Jasper Sep 21
Cowboys vs eagles monday get hyped
Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Sep 22

Quote from Jasper Have the lions ever beat the packers?

According to ESPN this was the fifth time in a row that the Pack have beat the Lions.

Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Sep 22

Quote from Jasper
Rofl! Which baseball team?

Florida Marlins? I don't know anymore. Whichever baseball team is worst. 

Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Sep 22

Quote from Spiderfan
That feeling is understandable. The 49ers game on SNF is going to be a good measuring stick. 

I'm looking forward to this- the 49ers have a pretty good lineup this year overall, so that should give us/me a good idea of whether the Pack is going to at least hold their own this year. Fingers crossed I suppose.

Jasper
Jasper Sep 24
Quote from Maklarr4000
Quote from Jasper Have the lions ever beat the packers?

According to ESPN this was the fifth time in a row that the Pack have beat the Lions.

Lol
Spiderfan
Spiderfan Sep 27
How bout that win by the Packers? And to think that the people in the Packers front office can't wait to Rodgers out of there. 
Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Sep 28

Quote from Spiderfan How bout that win by the Packers? And to think that the people in the Packers front office can't wait to Rodgers out of there. 

I'm feeling better. It was a good, close game, but they got it done in the end.

Go Pack go, and whatnot. 

Jasper
Jasper Sep 28
Quote from Maklarr4000
Quote from Spiderfan How bout that win by the Packers? And to think that the people in the Packers front office can't wait to Rodgers out of there. 

I'm feeling better. It was a good, close game, but they got it done in the end.

Go Pack go, and whatnot. 

Lol
Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Sep 30
Pack are facing down the Steelers on Sunday, while the Cowboys are taking on the Panthers. I think the Pack can take the Steelers, how do you guys feel about your boys vs the thus far undefeated Panthers?
Spiderfan
Spiderfan Sep 30

Quote from Maklarr4000 Pack are facing down the Steelers on Sunday, while the Cowboys are taking on the Panthers. I think the Pack can take the Steelers, how do you guys feel about your boys vs the thus far undefeated Panthers?
The Panthers are one of the best teams in the NFL record wise, I think the Cowboys game will be a good measuring stick (I know I keep using that term but early in the season it is fitting) to see just how good the Cowboys and the Panthers are. 
Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Oct 4
The Pack beat the Steelers, the Cowboys beat the Panthers, it's all good. 
Jasper
Jasper Oct 4
Quote from Maklarr4000 The Pack beat the Steelers, the Cowboys beat the Panthers, it's all good. 
Hell yeah!
Pages: « 1 2
advertisement