Highest XP of 2019 in WOT | Forum

advertisement
Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Dec 31 '19
QuickyBaby reviews the game and player who made the most experience points in a single battle in 2019. Enjoy!

Jasper
Jasper Jan 1
Chinese td wow
Jasper
Jasper Jan 1
Fucking crazy
Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Jan 1

Quote from Jasper Chinese td wow

I had figured the best XP game of the year would have been be a light tank mopping up like 13 kills or something, so this was a big surprise for me. I mean, this is only for the EU region, so that might have been the case here in NA, but, meh.

The Forum post is edited by Maklarr4000 Jan 1
Fitch
Fitch Jan 10
Destroying tanks 2 tiers higher in a premium tank would do this, especially with the firepower the WZ-120-1 FT that lets it blast their hit points away. 
Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Jan 13

Quote from Fitch Destroying tanks 2 tiers higher in a premium tank would do this, especially with the firepower the WZ-120-1 FT that lets it blast their hit points away. 

I'm still picturing like an EVEN 90 running out of ammo to wipe out a bunch of tier 10 heavy tanks or something, but I see what you mean with the gun on that TD.

Jasper
Jasper Jan 13
Quote from Maklarr4000
Quote from Fitch Destroying tanks 2 tiers higher in a premium tank would do this, especially with the firepower the WZ-120-1 FT that lets it blast their hit points away. 

I'm still picturing like an EVEN 90 running out of ammo to wipe out a bunch of tier 10 heavy tanks or something, but I see what you mean with the gun on that TD.

Lol
advertisement