Industrial Spambots | Forum

advertisement
FortFantasy
FortFantasy Jan 10
I find it rather curious that the last handful of spambots all seem to be trying to sell "industrial" items as opposed to purses, shoes, and football jerseys.

Does Fort Fantasy sound like some sort of factory setting or industrial commodity exchange? Bizarre.

FortFantasy
FortFantasy Jan 16
Alright, this one is too weird to not share. The bot posted a blog post about, well, I'm not quite sure to be honest.

Bringing a rifle to a "melee" fight really doesn't make it a "melee" fight anymore, but who am I to argue with such a well-written argument!
FortFantasy
FortFantasy Jan 18
Another day, another weird spambot blog post... this time about Rocket League! Read on, if you can...

Jasper
Jasper Jan 19
Lol wtf
FortFantasy
FortFantasy Jan 22
Um... anyone here shopping for elevators? No? M'kay...

...and we're back to our "Industrial" theme, I like it!
FortFantasy
FortFantasy Jan 24
Well, where do I begin with this one...

Huh, "crystal clear" you say? Hmm, the rambling text seems somewhat less clear than crystal.

Oh no! Not the Torrence Hockey Person! He was, without question, my favorite Hockey Person of them all.

(Genuinely, if someone died, that is terrible, but holy hell what is wrong with this bot!?!)

Oh man, that's terrible! At least the Torrence Hockey Person existed but now you tell me the Redskin's General Manager doesn't exist!?! Oh, wait, he "was not existing"... Well somebody tell him to stop being a nightmarish paradox upon space and time, and start existing again! Lazy bum, thinks he's too good to exist like the rest of us...

Here, Timotainment has a guide for ya...

Oh wait... there's more?
The Forum post is edited by FortFantasy Jan 24
FortFantasy
FortFantasy Jan 24
Oh, the bot made one last post. Hmm, what could it be...

OH

MY

GOD

What the holy hell is that... literal WALL of text for? Oh man, what do I even say to that?

Wait, I know exactly what to say to that!

Much better.
FortFantasy
FortFantasy Jan 26

Come on! Get down!
The Forum post is edited by FortFantasy Jan 26
FortFantasy
FortFantasy Jan 30
If you want elevators, or perhaps alphabet soup, these guys have you set and then-some. Punctuation/spelling is extra.

FortFantasy
FortFantasy Feb 2
The wire guys are back! However, someone may want to explain to them what "brief" is.

They also made a group right above Navy power too.

FortFantasy
FortFantasy Feb 6
Need an escalator? Well, unless you are a Cathedral of Business I guess.

What exactly constitutes a "Cathedral of Business" anyway? Like, old-school multi-level department stores, or just like any "worshiped" business. What if nobody worships there anymore, like Sears? Is it still a cathedral? So many questions...
Jasper
Jasper Feb 16
Movie spambots are here now lol
FortFantasy
FortFantasy Feb 27

As an Escalator Supplier Admirer myself, I expect absolute abuttals of Elevators wherever I go.

Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Feb 27

Quote from Jasper Movie spambots are here now lol

They didn't post anything funny though. Oh well.
FortFantasy
FortFantasy Mar 2
Do YOU know what to do if your Elevator should ever Breach Down?

Study this information carefully; it could save your life!
Jasper
Jasper Mar 5
Quote from Maklarr4000
Quote from Jasper Movie spambots are here now lol

They didn't post anything funny though. Oh well.
To bad lol
FortFantasy
FortFantasy Mar 9
You know, a word of advice, don't lead into your sales pitch with all the things that are still (apparently rather likely(?)) to happen on said product. Yikes.

Enjoy yet more alphabet soup, courtesy of the Chinese elevator industry...

FortFantasy
FortFantasy Mar 16

Hmm...

FortFantasy
FortFantasy Mar 19

Ah yes, the Accession must be near the elevator factory. Must! I remember it very clearly when it was decreed that it MUST be so!

FortFantasy
FortFantasy Apr 3
It's pretty rare we get a bot that wanders into the forums. Bonus points for being in the right category, but points retracted for having an avatar that references a predatory leveling service.

Curious that, aside from a few links (which look like they're even tossed in as an afterthought) it looks like it really just wanted to narrate Game of Thrones to the Fortress Dwellers here. Strange!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »
advertisement