The fate of Hong Kong | Forum

advertisement
Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Oct 15 '19
Blizzard has suspended the Overwatch launch event here in America, fearing major backlash and protests. Activision blizzard stock value has dropped significantly, and the boycott of their games has directly impacted player levels across all of their bread-and-butter games, including Hearthstone, Overwatch, Starcraft, Diablo, and World of Warcraft. But hey, they protected the "pride of China" and isn't that worth more than money? I sure hope so, for their sakes.

Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Oct 27 '19
The fight continues, through even more hardship, but the people of Hong Kong refuse to yield. Democracy will be theirs at any cost.

Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Nov 3 '19
Blizzcon is on:

Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Nov 24 '19
As Hong Kong election results pour in, and International pressure mounts, more and more pro-China members of the Hong Kong assembly are losing their positions, much to the public's delight!

TIME

The Forum post is edited by Maklarr4000 Nov 24 '19
Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Nov 24 '19

This could shift the landscape in Hong Kong. Or, at the very least, mobilize the legislature to action- even if that action is just to prove they have no real power over Beijing's troops. If that is established, the International community will have grounds to advance. It's a very significant win!

Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Nov 24 '19

Mad props to the kid!

Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Nov 24 '19

The memes are back. Some politicians that had been serving 10+ years have lost seats thanks to this.

Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Nov 26 '19

More!

Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Nov 26 '19
Taiwan (real China) has called out CCP China HERE.

Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Dec 29 '19
Protests continue, as does police brutality, but now the situation in Hong Kong is so widespread that it's actually threatening China's efforts to host the Olympics in 2022 (which I encourage you to voice your opinion on ASAP). Meanwhile, YouTubers are taking a stand by making and posting videos that (while far from great) are numerous enough that China has actually called on YouTube to do something about it- which is funny as hell.

Here is one such video, as I find it amusing.

Pages: « 1 2 3
advertisement