ProJared RETURNS | Forum

advertisement
Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Aug 28
Back in May, Jared Knabenbauer, better known as ProJared, suffered one of the biggest scandals in YouTube history- one which had him face down claims of being a literal sexual predator. The Internet as a whole was fed only one story line, and everyone (myself included) dog-piled onto the controversy. It was a mess, in no uncertain terms.

Today, Jared returned with nearly an hour of video explaining his side of things, and presenting all the evidence that the claims against him are wholly false. But, don't take my word for it- hear it from the man himself:

Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Aug 28
So, where does this leave us? I'm not entirely sure.

If you can spare a moment, the controversy killed a contract he had with Wizards of the Coast, the publisher of Dungeons and Dragons. While it's unlikely they'll be swayed, a signature on the petition (HERE) would help Jared out.

Thoughts? Ideas? Discussions? What do you guys think? 

Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Aug 30
As of this writing, ProJared has crossed the 845K subscriber threshold, and is now on his way back towards a million. Estimates vary, but most agree he'll be back to (roughly) where he was around Halloween.
Jasper
Jasper Sep 1
Holy shit
Jasper
Jasper Sep 1
Hes back.
WOW
WOW Sep 2
I knew it.
Maklarr4000
Maklarr4000 Sep 11
Treesicle has posted a new video on the subject, correcting a lot of mistakes and misconceptions. Bold move to admit they were wrong, most have just glossed over things.

advertisement