Industrial Spambots | Forum

advertisement
FortFantasy
FortFantasy Jan 6
They are really keen on this new "How to Train your Dragon" movie. Like, how can I download something that isn't even going to be released for a month or so? I can only imagine the viruses you might get visiting the links these bots are spitting.

Checking the logs, we've had 21 users sign up that had this movie in the "Music" box (which we keep up at sign-up just to catch spammers, for those curious.) Wild.

FortFantasy
FortFantasy Jan 8
Have you ever wondered if your wheel bearings are any good? You haven't? This guy sure has- I think... 

FortFantasy
FortFantasy Jan 8
I take it Alabama and Clemson are going at it? 

FortFantasy
FortFantasy Jan 8
The German pirates sure do like their basketball! 

FortFantasy
FortFantasy Jan 8
Hey, I guess "Unbreakable" is getting a sequel or something. The German pirates seem pretty excited about it!

FortFantasy
FortFantasy Jan 8
Oh look, it's Mary Poppins y'all.

FortFantasy
FortFantasy Jan 15
I swear we've seen this one before.

However, as "wheel bearings" we are back into the Industrial zone! 

FortFantasy
FortFantasy Jan 15
Have you ever wanted a robot to explain to you what a bearing is? Well, crazy person, do I have the thing for you!

FortFantasy
FortFantasy Jan 15
This cryptic photo was posted with the caption "TTH" and that's it. Hmm...

FortFantasy
FortFantasy Jan 15
Speaking of cryptic photos, this one didn't even get a caption. What could it be? I have no idea.

FortFantasy
FortFantasy Jan 15
I should probably clean the bots out more frequently during the NFL playoff season, though now we can see where things landed. 

What's the score?

FortFantasy
FortFantasy Jan 15
Apparently Maple Story 2 is coming to an end(?). Hoorah! Maybe the robots will shut up about it now. 

FortFantasy
FortFantasy Jan 15
At a glance, this looks like an IGN write up that the bots stole as a means to try and sell Runescape gold.

FortFantasy
FortFantasy Jan 15
Found a particularly predatory bot shilling "data recovery" which is always a shady business when dealing with automated "data recovery" sources. Data recovery is almost always possible, granted you get it to someone who can help- (check your local area for a PC pro who can do the job for you!) but it's pretty hard to recommend some firm that's using Chinese robots to push their service.

FortFantasy
FortFantasy Jan 15
Oh hey, look, the same goons are saying a competitor's program is full of malware and spyware. Classy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
advertisement