Industrial Spambots | Forum

advertisement
FortFantasy
FortFantasy Feb 27

If it wasn't for all the movie spam links, I'd think about keeping this guy.

FortFantasy
FortFantasy Mar 4
Can you figure out where this robot stole this Baseball news article from?

FortFantasy
FortFantasy Mar 12
So, I've deleted probably 200 bots between the last post about Lawrie and now, but it's been Award season, and every boxer and MMA fighter in the world seems to have decided to come out and beat each other up at once, and the bots are all exited about that. Pretty standard fare, link spam, the works- not interesting enough to document here, so they've been quietly deleted as per policy. 

Then, this bot shows up.

What.

"Kodo" is spouting madness, or is it genius? A few more samples are in order methinks... 

FortFantasy
FortFantasy Mar 12
Ah yes, a good cliffhanger from Kodo.

FortFantasy
FortFantasy Mar 12
It's like it's jammed up a couple different sources and just made pure word spaghetti. Bon appetite! 

FortFantasy
FortFantasy Mar 12
David Bowie's favorite book? Enough said.

Doubt.

(On a more positive note, for those that don't know, David Bowie was an avid reader and was involved in quite a few reading initiatives throughout his life. He posted his top 100 favorite books some time ago to Facebook, which can be found in a more curated space HERE. Enjoy!)

The Forum post is edited by FortFantasy Mar 12
FortFantasy
FortFantasy Mar 12

Alright Kodo, that's enough. I will not tolerate the abuse of tanks or any armored vehicles in this Fortress! 
FortFantasy
FortFantasy Mar 15
We got a live one! 

FortFantasy
FortFantasy Mar 15
Okay, if you're a robot trying to shill virtual in-game currency, maybe don't steal an article that's CRITICAL of the game you're adverting! 

FortFantasy
FortFantasy Mar 15
He did it again!

FortFantasy
FortFantasy 10 minutes ago

They are getting smarter. 
FortFantasy
FortFantasy 6 minutes ago

We've had the robots try to sell a lot of strange things around here, but... fishing gear? 

Alrighty then...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
advertisement